[fusion-users] Simple question about MapGuide tiling

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Nov 6 09:48:15 EST 2008

Hi Andrew,

you might be able to get it to tile your requests by adding
<singleTile>false</singleTile> to the <Map> or <Map><Extension> tag in
your application definition, but that won't cache the tiles so it will
be hard on the server.  Then again, I haven't really tried doing this
so the MapServer stuff in Fusion may ignore singleTile.

We are adding support for all OpenLayers layer types soon and then you
can specify a WMS layer or TMS layer and point it to a TileCache
instance that uses MapServer to generate the map tiles.  It should be
in SVN in a week or two and be officially supported in the 2.0 release
that should be out before the end of the year.

Cheers

Paul