[fusion-users] Printing widget does not create map.

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Nov 10 20:56:53 EST 2008

The print widget appears to only support MapGuide.  There should be a
MapGuide and MapServer directory under widgets/Print and the existing
code should have been moved into a MapGuide support directory.  No-one
has written print support for MapServer in the Fusion framework yet.

There are a couple of other widgets that I suspect fall into this
category (poorly structured and not implemented for MapServer).

I have filed http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/ticket/166 to track this task.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers

Paul