[fusion-users] Using MapGuide Overlays with Commercial Map Service Layers

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Sun Aug 30 21:05:50 EDT 2009

I suspect the templates are expecting a 'single file build' of fusion,
which I guess is not in SVN.  You can edit the index.html file and
change the script tag that includes fusionSF.js to be just fusion.js
OR you can get the Apache ANT build system and run the build file
(build.xml) to create fusionSF.js and place it in the fusion/lib
directory.

Cheers

Paul