[fusion-users] Fusion 2 and Cyrillic

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Jul 8 09:21:14 EDT 2009

Hi Alexander,

I'm not an expert or even a novice really in displaying alternate
charsets in web browsers, but I think you need to specify something in
a meta tag somewhere to tell the browser to use a different encoding
(try http://bit.ly/v9XLM perhaps).

I believe there is also some way of specifying encoding in mapserver
but I cannot recall what it is - you probably should ask about that on
the mapserver-users list.

We'll help with any code changes that are required to generate
alternate charset output from fusion php scripts and I would really
appreciate feedback from your efforts on this list so others can learn
from your experience.

Cheers

Paul