[fusion-users] Groups are shown again as Layers

Bernhard Schneider bernhard.schneider at ilu.ch
Fri Jun 12 11:11:52 EDT 2009

Hello users and experts,

Using MapServer and specifying layers and groups in a map file, I have a
problem with the display of the legend:
All groups are not only shown as such, but again at the bottom of the
list as regular layers, but disabled. The metadata I specify in the map
file for layers and groups such as "groupLegendLabel" or
"displayInLegend" are working fine.
Furthermore, although I specified "<ShowRootFolder>false</
ShowRootFolder>" and  "<ShowMapFolder>false</ ShowMapFolder >" in the
extensions of the legend widget in  ApplicationDefnition.xml, the map
folder is still shown as the root of my legend tree.
Any hints on where I may be doing something wrong?
I am using Fusion 2 beta, by the way.

Thank you
Bernhard