[fusion-users] OnSelectionChanged - where to find in Fusion

miansi AndreiSinelnikov at SierraSystems.com
Wed Apr 28 13:49:18 EDT 2010

Hello,

I am trying to migrate AJAX viewer to Fusion one. Currently I have custom
logic in mainframe.temp (C:\Program Files
(x86)\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www\viewerfiles\mainframe.templ):

function OnSelectionChanged()
{
    var selCount = GetMapFrame().GetSelectedCount();

	if(selCount>0)
	{
		document.all.tags("Frameset").item(1).cols = '*,240';

		params = new Array("selection", GetMapFrame().GetSelectionXML(),
       		"sessionId", GetMapFrame().GetSessionId(),
	        "fromMap", true
	    );

GetFormFrame().Submit('http://localhost/Web/Pages/MapViewer/TaskPane/SelectionSummary.aspx',
params, "taskPaneFrame");
	}
	else
	{
		document.all.tags("Frameset").item(1).cols = '*,0';
	}

As you can see - on selection change if number of selected features more
than 0 I will open my custom page in AJAX Viewer task pane which will
process selection the way I want.

How I can achieve same results in Fusion? Is there any alternative in
fusionSF.js to OnSelectionChanged method? Or I should use some another way
to implement desired functionality?

Thank you,

Andrei