[fusion-users] Re: Fusion for MapServer in Windows

Edi.Karadumi edikaradumi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 09:54:51 EDT 2010

it was my mistake, thats only a translation file, but i can't see other
errors, there are no errors in the php log when i execute the application.
The page just continues loading but there is no map displaying. I think its
the .map file, i tried the helloworld.map in the Beginning MapServer book,
but i think it needs configurations. Maybe i should try with another .map
file, cuz the one in the example of gmap, its not working for me