[fusion-users] Embedding widgets in a non-Fusion container causing odd behavior

BTenBroeck billtenbroeck at gmail.com
Thu May 19 15:42:37 EDT 2011

Hello. I have a Telerik toolbar that I am trying to embed Fusion Widgets in.
Most of them work fine by using the activate()/decativate() calls.

However, Pan, Select and Zoom Window seem to be leaving some residual
settings in place, even if I do a Widget.Deactivate(). For instance, if I
select Pan, use it, then select Zoom Window, the initial cursor changes, but
once you hold the mouse button down, the icon switched to a hand, and you
are still in Pan mode.

Is there a method that I could use that would reset all back to original
state? I thought Deactivate would do just that, but it seems to be leaving
some unwanted settings in place.

Thanks in advance,

Bill

PS. This is the version of Fusion from MGE 2007.