[fusion-users] Query by attributes

Michael Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Nov 16 16:36:07 EST 2011

You can use the SelectAttribute widget.  The config is like so:

<Widget>
<Name>QueryByAttribute</Name>
<Type>SelectAttribute</Type>
<ImageUrl>images/icons.png</ImageUrl>
<ImageClass>select-attribute</ImageClass>
<Label>Select by Attribute</Label>
<Tooltip>Query features by attributes</Tooltip>
<Extension>
<Container>QueryParams</Container>
</Extension>
</Widget>

where <Container> is an element in the HTML to contain the drop downs
and form elements for the widget.

Mike