[fusion-users] Query by attributes

Julian Bogdani julian.bogdani at unibo.it
Mon Nov 21 15:23:00 EST 2011

Hello,
I'm probably missing something.
Adding this widget to the Application Definition file produces an error: 404 Not Found - http://localhost/gis/fusion/widgets/SelectAttribute.js"
That's because  the widget is not available in my installation. Did I download on old fusion version or should I implement the widget by myself?
In this second case I'm afraid I'm not able to build it and I'm looking for a (almost)ready-to-use example :)
Maybe this is one: http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/wiki/HowToCreateWidget ?

Julian

Begin forwarded message: