[fusion-users] Query by attributes

Michael Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Nov 21 16:08:49 EST 2011

Julian,

Yes I think that widget was added in the 2.2 release so you will need to
use that version for sure.  And I'm afraid that 'How to Create a Widget'
has some correct sections in it but others are out of date, so your best
bet for an example is to look at real code.  Find a widget that has the
chrome behaviour you want (button, panel, dialog, etc.) and try to
follow one of those.

Mike