[fusion-users] Known problems with mapserver 5.6.6-6

Michael Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Nov 21 10:06:57 EST 2011

I did a quick trial of  Fusion with MapServer 6 and it appears that the
underlying Mapscript objects have changed so Fusion PHP code needs to be
fixed for MapServer 6.  I wouldn't go down that route yet.

It's hard to say what the issue is without seeing the site, but I would
focus on the "parsing error" in your stack trace.

Mike