[gdal-dev] Problem reading a '.bil' file

Frank Warmerdam warmerda at h...
Mon Oct 30 16:40:24 EST 2000

Alexsey,

I have determined that the problem is your selecting the header file to
open instead of the data file. I know this, because I made the same
mistake. :-)

I have fixed the EHdr user documentation in frmt_various.html, and will
modify the driver to emit a reasonable error if the user does this.