Join in GIS race...

giswebring at y... giswebring at y...
Tue Mar 20 07:00:07 EST 2001

Dear GIS aspirants,

Good to hear about you and your great works for GIS community. We
hope you don't mind in spending few seconds to read the following
lines.

We all know the astounding growth of Geo spatial technology around
the world. And, for almost all the GIS companies and GIS individuals,
Internet plays a vital role for business developments, get aware of
GIS happenings, keep vigilance on worldwide GIS growth etc..

In this connection, we have taken up an initiative to interlink
GIS/GPS/RS communities worldwide through Internet, using a facility
called 'webring'. It is a facility to bring similar sites together at
one place. All the members of the webring are linked to each other so
that they can visit each other sites using webring pallet "in a
click". Further, this ring helps you to get more hits to your site
and also send hits to other sites. It's "GEO WEB-RING" and of course
first of its kind.

Who can join this site?- Any company,individuals,institutes who has
an webpage related to GIS/GPS/RS and interested in getting more
traffic to their site.

We invite you to join in this ge-race by adding the information
in 'geo-webring'. The process is very very easy.

Step 1.... Please go to http://www.geocities.com/giswebring/ and
add the details in "Join".

Step 2..... Once you submitted the information, you will be received
instructions for 'html' code to add in your site for 'palette box'.

Step3.. If you complete the above 2 steps and add html code in your
site, it's OVER..Now you have joined the site and became an 'icon' in
world Geo-spatial communities.

(If you are interest to view a model site, which is enjoying geo-web
ring facility, please visit http://members.rediff.com/gisindia/ and
at bottom of this site, you can see the palette box..)

Thanks for your patience to read and we are confident in seeing you
in 'geo-web ring',very soon. If you have any queries, we would be
happy to clarify it.

Let's bring the 'united GIS world' to our desktop......

With best regards,

GIS Net