[gdal-dev] Re: GDALComputeRasterMinMax DEATH!!!

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at p...
Thu Nov 29 22:12:50 EST 2001

nakiya123 at y... wrote:

> Also....
>
> I just tried gdal_translate on one of these messed up dems and it did
> the same thing:
>
> ERROR 3: Data record is short on DDF file.
>
> FOR EVER!!! :(

I would appreciate a sample. While I can't make the file work if it is
corrupt, I would at least like to make the library code more bulletproof
so it recovers gracefully and reports an error.

I set the clouds in motion - turn up | Frank Warmerdam, warmerdam at p...