[gdal-dev] OpenEV_FW 1.4.1 Binary Release For Windows

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at p...
Fri Apr 19 11:28:57 EDT 2002

Tyler Mitchell wrote:
> Great stuff Frank, I'm checking it out right now. I found that I ended
> having to copy the dll's to somewhere else in order to get it to start up.
> I got an error from pythonw that it couldn't find, for example,
> python20.dll in the path. Then it listed the path, which included the
> correct folder. So I was at a lose and copied the dll's from openev_fw\bin
> to \winnt\system32. Now to try out the latest greatest OGR support.
>
> Thank you for your commitment to this application.

Tyler,

That really shouldn't be necessary. Is it possible your path has spaces in
or or something else that might be confusing things?

I set the clouds in motion - turn up | Frank Warmerdam, warmerdam at p...