[Gdal-dev] another build error

Vladimir Slepnev slepnev_v at newmail.ru
Wed Dec 11 00:55:58 EST 2002

Hello!

It seems that GDAL build errors come in all sizes and colors.
Here's my last one, from a CVS update of five minutes ago or so:

gt_wkt_srs.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: char
const * __thiscall OGRSpatialReference::GetAuthorityCode(char const *)"
(?GetAuthorityCode at OGRSpatialReference@@QAEPBDPBD at Z)
gt_wkt_srs.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: char
const * __thiscall OGRSpatialReference::GetAuthorityName(char const *)"
(?GetAuthorityName at OGRSpatialReference@@QAEPBDPBD at Z)
gdal11.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals

And oh, how do I do a "make clean" under Windows 2000? To build gdal11.dll,
I just run submake.bat.

Vladimir Slepnev
RDC ScanEx