OGREnvelope

Aleksey naumov at a...
Tue Jan 22 23:22:01 EST 2002

Frank,

What do I use in GDAL to represent rectangles? OGREnvelope seems the only
choice, but contains only the four corners. Do you plan to (eventually) have
some methods, like e.g. union() and intersect() with another rectangle, as
well as simple things for convenience, like width(), height(), left(), top(),
etc.?
These would come handy for example, when working with data extents of several
datasets. If you think it's worth doing, I could do a quick draft job and
send it to you for review.

Thanks,

Aleksey