[gdal-dev] S-57 Polygon Warning...

Eric J. Peters eric at i...
Mon Mar 11 07:24:42 EST 2002

Thanks, that was it. I had the 1.1.1.1 revision of ograssemblepolygon. :)

On another note, the viewer fails to build due to an unsupported function call:
GDALCreateProjDef. I found this:

void *GDALCreateProjDef( const char * pszDef )
{
CPLDebug( "GDAL", "GDALCreateProjDef no longer supported." );
return NULL;
}

and assume there is replacement code somewhere and a viewer rewrite is in the
works. Is this a correct assumption? Is there anything I can do to assist in
getting the viewer to build?

Thanks,
-Eric.