GeoTransforms from GCPs

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at p...
Mon May 6 23:18:48 EDT 2002

Folks,

I have written a function GDALGCPsToGeoTransform() to build an approximate
geotransform from a set of GCPs. It will also indicate if the geotransform
is a good fit (within a 1/4 pixel for all GCPs). It is accessable from Python
and I also added a little gcps2wld.py script in gdal/pymod for taking a
set of GCPs and building an approximated world file from them.

I set the clouds in motion - turn up | Frank Warmerdam, warmerdam at p...