[gdal-dev] Gdaltindex executable

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at p...
Tue May 14 10:09:09 EDT 2002

doug_newcomb at f... wrote:
> Hi Folks,
> I've noticed that gdaltindex isn't set up to compile to executable
> with the standard ./config, make . I usually just go in and edit the
> GMakefile in the apps directory. Is there any particular reason for that?

Doug,

I see gdaltindex as being of interest only to MapServer users, so I don't
making it part of the standard install. However, you shouldn't need to change
the makefile. Just cd into gdal/apps after a build, and type "make gdaltindex".

I set the clouds in motion - turn up | Frank Warmerdam, warmerdam at p...