OpenEV_FW_1.4.2

jlawheadus jlawhead at p...
Thu May 16 17:50:51 EDT 2002

Good news - a duplicate 'ncsutil.dll' was to blame in my system32
directory as Frank predicted. I forgot I had some other ERMapper
software installed. I renamed the dll in the system32 dir temporarily
and that did the trick.

And the 1.4.3 version works great. I've been playing with it and
haven't run into any trouble yet on Win2k.

Thanks everyone.

-- Joel

--------
> I set the clouds in motion - turn up | Frank Warmerdam,
warmerdam at p...
> and watch the world go round - Rush | Geospatial Programmer for
Rent