[Gdal-dev] Cygwin CVS errors

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Apr 1 10:16:18 EST 2003

Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> Mystery solved.   I hadn't updated from CVS and when I did I see:
>
>   * Revision 1.6  2003/03/31 15:55:42  danmo
>   * Added C API function docs
>   *
>   * Revision 1.4  2002/03/05 15:15:07  warmerda
>   * fixed zero tolerance problems
>
> Bad bad Daniel.  Making changes and committing them without first doing a
> cvs update!  I have committed a 1.7 version with the version 1.5 changes
> re-introduced.

Sorry... shame on me...

BTW I did do a CVS update, and did review all the changes before
committing them since they had not been done by myself, I even had to
resolve a few conflicts, I don't understand how this could have
happened.

Sorry about this again, I hate it when someone breaks things in CVS by
not being careful enough... I still need to figure out how this could
have happened though.

 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca