[Gdal-dev] Cygwin CVS errors

Norman Vine nhv at cape.com
Tue Apr 1 10:36:49 EST 2003

Daniel Morissette writes:

> Sorry about this again, I hate it when someone breaks things in CVS by
> not being careful enough... I still need to figure out how this could
> have happened though.

Dan

One of the beauties of having CVS and an Interactive Interface to it
is that these sorts of things are usually fairly easy to fix.

Believe me I have seen far worse goofups by 'knowledgeable' folks
so don't beat yourself up to much over this

FWIW
What I try todo before comitting my code to a public project is

1) do a CVS update
2) check my source tree to see if my changes are still there
3) do a CVS diff to check what I am actually changing
4) finally do a cvs commit

BTW - The DOCS are *appreciated*

Cheers

Norman