[Gdal-dev] Re: Gdal-dev digest, Vol 1 #127 - 5 msgs

Jay Baird jbaird at ku.edu
Sun Apr 27 21:06:34 EDT 2003

I¹d like to be able to deploy the completed code in a way that I wouldn¹t
have to install on every machine, most of the machines I¹d be working with
would be nice to just have it in the bundle, ready to go, without having to
install it on every machine the code would be running on.

Thanks for the interest though. I¹ve attempted to compile the CVS code with
­DPROJ_STATIC as a C_OPT and CXX_OPT, and added ­dl to the linking flags,
but it fails trying to find a file called proj_api.h.

Jay