[Gdal-dev] Re: Gdal-dev digest, Vol 1 #127 - 5 msgs

Ian MacColl ianm at itee.uq.edu.au
Sun Apr 27 21:18:01 EDT 2003

On Monday, April 28, 2003, at 11:06 AM, Jay Baird wrote:

> Thanks for the interest though. I’ve attempted to compile the CVS code
> with –DPROJ_STATIC as a C_OPT and CXX_OPT, and added –dl to the
> linking flags, but it fails trying to find a file called proj_api.h.

That's a proj file - I have it in proj-4.4.5/src and (via 'make
install') in /usr/local/include. You might need a -I path to it in one
of your OPTs.

I'm interested in hearing how you get on - part of my curiousity was
that I recently wanted to compile GDAL static on Solaris but had some
name conflicts and didn't have time to mess with it.

thanks

Ian