[Gdal-dev] re: How To Specify GCP for gdalwarp

Bill Bob saddergoat at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 13 12:08:10 EDT 2003

Hi,

I am still trying to figure out the syntax to do this in gdalwarp.  In my
previous question I forgot to mention I was using the dos version of the
utility.  What I am not clear on is where and how to specify the ground
control points.  Do I do it with the -s_srs parameter or perhaps as a -co
parameter?

I have searched the gdal website thoroughly, but can't seem to get the
command line right.

Any help is most appreciated!

BB