[Gdal-dev] DIG35 support

Ayman Kamal kamal_jo at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 10:50:00 EDT 2003

I guess the needed functions are:
char CPL_DLL  **GDALGetMetadata( GDALMajorObjectH,
const char * );
CPLErr CPL_DLL  GDALSetMetadata( GDALMajorObjectH,
char **,
                                 const char * );
const char CPL_DLL *GDALGetMetadataItem(
GDALMajorObjectH, const char *,
                                         const char *
);
CPLErr CPL_DLL  GDALSetMetadataItem( GDALMajorObjectH,
                                     const char *,
const char *,
                                     const char * );

Can you plz give me a hint or a small example how can
I use the necessary function(s) to read the DIG35
metadata?