[Gdal-dev] SAR_CEOS: possible memory leak ?

N. Farah nfarah at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 10 13:44:13 EST 2003

Frank,

Actually there was no crash, just memory leaks.
I got the new committed file "sar_ceosdataset.cpp". After running open and
close on the dataset, there were memory leaks. After an initial
investigation, most of the leaks are the memory of every "Links->object"
(see the destructor). There were 21 objects in the "Links" and all of of
them leaked 28 bytes. It appears that they were not fully released.

The other leaks are four objects of 8 bytes. I did not have a chance yet to
target their source.
I'll investigate more...

Noureddine Farah