[Gdal-dev] SAR_CEOS: possible memory leak ?

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Dec 10 14:29:21 EST 2003

N. Farah wrote:
> Frank,
>
> Actually there was no crash, just memory leaks.
> I got the new committed file "sar_ceosdataset.cpp". After running open
> and close on the dataset, there were memory leaks. After an initial
> investigation, most of the leaks are the memory of every "Links->object"
> (see the destructor). There were 21 objects in the "Links" and all of of
> them leaked 28 bytes. It appears that they were not fully released.

Noureddine,

I also modified one of the other files in the same directory, ceos.c I think.
There will still be a few leaks left related to setting up the lists of
"templates".  These should be a one-time cost, reused for subsequent datasets.
And there is the usual one-time leaks related to registering all the drivers
at runtime.