[Gdal-dev] gdal_translate

Andrey Kiselev dron at ak4719.spb.edu
Sun Feb 16 05:39:47 EST 2003

On Sun, Feb 16, 2003 at 02:21:03AM -0800, Ayman Kamal wrote:
> Thanks for your help, but here is my situation:
>
> I am using Microsoft Visual Studio, and I want to be
> able to create and build a project ( application )
> that does the same as what gdal_translate. Simply I

...and this application will be based on GDAL?

> want to know what do I need to accomplish this task
> whether regarding needed files or other settings. I
> want my application to be a stand alone application
> along with the files needed with it.

Anyway, take the sources and build the library. Then you should point
to compiler where the header files and compiled binary placed. You can
look at the OpenEV sources for the sample, how to use GDAL in external
project. Use makefile.vc from the OpenEV as a template.

--
Andrey V. Kiselev
Home phone:  +7 812 5274898  ICQ# 26871517