[Gdal-dev] gdal_translate

Ayman Kamal kamal_jo at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 16 10:28:19 EST 2003

Sir,
what I ask for is only the following:

I want to be able to build and execute gdal_translate
as a standalone project. I am using Microsoft Visual
Studio 6.0 IDE. What header files do I have to put in
the application directory and what library files do I
need to put in my workspace, and what DLLs do I have
to put in the same path of the EXE file so that the
application can survive alone.