[Gdal-dev] questions

Jim Julian julian at preferred.com
Wed Jan 29 17:58:32 EST 2003

Hi,

Question:
     I'm trying to do a minimum installation of external support
programs for GDAL. When installing HDF and Jasper, do I need
any more than the libraries(both) and (Jasper) include files?

Question:
    Regarding GDAL's use in OpenEV, can I replace existing files
in OpenEV with the GDAL updates from my compilation without
any problems?

The Bugzilla server is down so I'm posting a crash report here.
    When I compile with an nmake.opt altered for wildcard expansion,
I get a fatal error, "Do not know how to make 'D:\Microsoft' ".
The directory is "D:\Microsoft Visual Studio", are the spaces
in the name giving me problems? If so, can I replace them with
double backslashes (\\)?

                                                        Thanks,
                                                      Jim Julian