[Gdal-dev] GDAL, JasPer, JPEG2000 memory management plans?

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Wed May 7 15:17:26 EDT 2003

MessageCarl,

   I thought that using some more JasPer parameters might improve my situation, but JasPer's doc didn't go into very much detail on parameters (and I wasn't looking forward to reading the JPEG2000 spec at this point in my investigation).

   Can you give me an example of the gdal_translate command line you use with tiling parameters?

Thanks!
Brent Fraser