[Gdal-dev] windows ogr2ogr including OCI

Matt Wilkie matt.wilkie at gov.yk.ca
Wed Nov 26 14:59:27 EST 2003

Wim Blanken wrote:

> A precompiled version is included in the OpenEV distribution for sofar I
> know.

yes that's true but it's only gdal 1.1.8. I'm itching for v1.1.9 as it
has a couple of features I want to play with.

> But in that OpenEV distribution (1.6.2) the support for Oracle Spatial
> is not included. That's my problem.....

Frank (or anybody who knows):

Is it possible to use cygwin to build a distributable win-binary? (e.g.
can run on a machine that doesn't have cygwin installed)

I'm willing to through some time and a computer at it although I'm not a
developer and it will take me some time to wade through. If you have an
RTFM to throw my way I'll take a shot at it.

cheers,

--
matt wilkie
Geographic Information,