[Gdal-dev] gdalwarp resampling

Ray Joslyn RJoslyn at etg-sadi.com
Tue Oct 28 15:46:32 EST 2003

Frank,
Actually I was using the -tr option to set the output pixel size larger
than my source.  The resample options do show up in the usage message so
I am using a version that supports the resampling. However, as before
there doesn't seem to be any difference in the output with the different
resampling options.

Ray