[Gdal-dev] win32 binary gdal distribution

Matt Wilkie matt.wilkie at gov.yk.ca
Wed Apr 14 17:18:42 EDT 2004

Hi Ben,

Thank you for building and hosting a standalone win32 binary release of
the gdal utilities. Attached are my changes to the SETUP_GDAL.BAT which
make it a little more informative. Maybe some people will find it useful.

I've also created a one liner to launch the html docs:

%gdal_dir%\bin\gd-help.bat:
    @start %gdal_dir%\html\index.html

of course before this will work someone will need to include the html
docs in the distribution.... ;-)

cheers,

--
matt wilkie