[Gdal-dev] win32 binary gdal distribution

Ben Discoe ben at vterrain.org
Wed Apr 14 18:00:43 EDT 2004

Matt,

'SETUP_GDAL.BAT' is vestigial, it was included by accident as i was using an
old script of Frank's.  IMHO it's not useful since it would have to be (1)
edited once for every installation, then (2) run every time you open a shell
on Windows... far better to simply put the GDAL bin dir on your path, a
one-time operation.

-Ben