[Gdal-dev] Help creating NITF file.

Ken Sewell sewell at dramail.com
Wed Dec 1 13:15:23 EST 2004

I'm trying to write out a NITF file and I need a little help.  This is
the first time I've tried writing a file with GDAL so I'm in unfamiliar
territory here.  I can write the file with all of the raster data, but
I'm getting stuck on the georeferencing.  I know the lat/lon/alt of my
images corner points but I'm not sure how to write that to the NITF file.
Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.

Ken Sewell                   Defense Research Associates
Project Engineer             3915 Germany Lane, Suite 102
937-656-4899 x3004           Beavercreek, Ohio 45431-1608
sewell at dramail.com