[Gdal-dev] RH FC 2

Frank Warmerdam fwarmerdam at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 16:54:59 EST 2004

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 17:43:46 +0000, Norman Barker <normanb at comsine.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't mean to be a pain, but this is a show stopper!
>
> Running Red Hat FC2, neither FW tools, or building the latest
> versions of Proj.4 and GDAL from CVS allows gdalwarp
> to working without error with the samples images
> on the remotesensing ftp site.
>
> Has anyone else (running the same config) had these errors?

Norman,

I would suggest you file a bug in bugzilla with all
the needed supporting data for me to reproduce your
problem, including the pointer to the FWTools build for
linux that you were using.  If I can reproduce it with the
FWTools build I should have a much better chance of fixing
it.  You will unfortunately need to re-describe the stuff you
already explained to me when I last tried to reproduce the
problem as I have tossed it all once that discussion was done.