[Gdal-dev] missing io.h file?

Gillian Walter gillian.walter at atlantis-scientific.com
Thu Dec 2 10:52:25 EST 2004

Hi,

I just tried building the latest gdal CVS on fedora core 1 linux, and it
failed once it hit the ilwis data format.  It gave this traceback:

In file included from ilwisdataset.cpp:29:
ilwisdataset.h:29: warning: ignoring #pragma warning
ilwisdataset.h:30: warning: ignoring #pragma warning
In file included from ilwisdataset.cpp:29:
ilwisdataset.h:38:17: io.h: No such file or directory
ilwisdataset.cpp: In function `std::string TrimSpaces(const std::string&)':
ilwisdataset.cpp:49: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer
   expressions
ilwisdataset.cpp:49: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer
   expressions
ilwisdataset.cpp: In member function `void IniFile::Load()':
ilwisdataset.cpp:180: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
integer
   expressions

Is there supposed to be an io.h file somewhere in gdal?  I couldn't find
it there or among the standard system files.

Gillian