[Gdal-dev] missing io.h file?

Norman Barker normanb at comsine.co.uk
Thu Dec 2 11:24:44 EST 2004

Hi,

I had this error yesterday, just edit out the format as follows
(from http://www.remotesensing.org/gdal/gdal_building.html)

If you find build problems with one of the format drivers that you don't
care about, just remove the format from the GDAL_FORMATS line at the
bottom of gdal/GDALmake.opt, do a make clean, and make. This will drop
it from the build and default runtime registration.

Norman