[Gdal-dev] Radical OGR Update

Gillian Walter gillian.walter at atlantis-scientific.com
Thu Feb 19 14:54:19 EST 2004

Hi,

I'd like to second the branch motion.   I've had fewer problems with
OpenEV release preparation and maintenance since I started using
branches (I'll be creating a new one off the main trunk fairly soon).
It makes it much easier to create and track patches, and also avoids
unpleasant surprises when you are in the bug-fix stages of a release and
someone else is in development mode.

Gillian