[Gdal-dev] ogr2ogr does not include OCI driver

fheland at netcourrier.com fheland at netcourrier.com
Mon Feb 23 13:07:21 EST 2004

Hi all,
I'm trying to build gdal with OCI support. (Linux Fedora+Oracle 10g+Gdal1.1.9). I have the gdal 1.2.0a working properly with OCI support (with Oracle 10g) ... but I need 1.1.9 for mapserver compilation.

ORACLE_HOME variable is set, gdal.1.1.9 configure & make are ok. But when runing ogr2ogr, no support for OCI driver is mentionned !

If I run ldd ogr2ogr, oci library are linked to.

Is there anything else I could check ? Do I need to put oci flag when configure ?

Thanks a lot for your help

Best regards

Fred Heland

Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 € TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,16 € TTC/min)