[Gdal-dev] Re: MinGW & GDAL: "[Linker error] undefined reference..."

J.Krueger kruegerj at gmx.de
Tue Jul 27 09:18:22 EDT 2004

Mario Beauchamp wrote:
> You probably have Frank's OpenEV version and the gdal lib is built with some extra features which I
> don't really know about. But why are you linking with gdal_i?
> If you installed OpenEV in c:\openev_fw for example, you could use "-Lc:/openev_fw/bin -lgdal12" and
> it should work (ie, ld will link with gdal12.dll). Maybe it will also solve the problem you mention
> in your later post.

I tried the OpenEV library and the nt-binary that's for download (not as
part of OpenEV) on the GDAL website (that's the gdal_i library).
Actually I found that it doesn't matter wether I link using the dll or
the lib file - as long as it's explicitly stated in the linker call.

> I tried that fusion thing myself and made it as an OpenEV tool. Maybe you saw my posts about that a
> few weeks ago...
> It's there if you want to have a look: http://pages.infinit.net/starged/openev/fusion.py

Thanks, I'll have a look at it. There's so many different fusion
algorithms out there. What algorythms are you using?