[Gdal-dev] Compiling ogr/gdal on win32 using MingW

Woon Wei Lee wlwoon at must.edu.my
Wed Jul 14 10:48:00 EDT 2004

Thanks for the tips...
I can't use the pre-built binaries because I made some modifications to the mitab source
which i need in order for my application to work. (it already works on linux but now i
want to create a windows version)

Sorry, feeling really ignorant here but I don't quite get what u mean by running
./configure on windows... afaik configure is a bourne shell script so it won't work on
windows (unless I use cygwin, but I'm really trying to avoid that - would rather use
mingw if possible) ... I hope I'm missing something really obvious here...  :-(

Cheers
Wei Lee