[Gdal-dev] Resampling with gdalwarp

Chris G. Nicholas cgn at globexplorer.com
Tue Mar 16 22:46:10 EST 2004

The real test is, as always, change detection. :-)

And I think (scientists out there, please correct me!) nearest-neighbor is as reasonable as anything.

Now, it would be interesting if GDAL could have a flag where one could take the time/computation hit and do the transformation matrix for *every* pixel... (like the MODIS reproject tool; see:  http://lpdaac2.usgs.gov/landdaac/tools/ modis/info/MRT_Users_Manual.pdf)

Chris