[Gdal-dev] A build solution for VC7, gdal_vc7.zip, URL?

David Lugan davidlugan at hotmail.com
Mon May 3 18:53:49 EDT 2004

Hello GDAL-Dev,

Does anyone have a URL to the latest (or any version) of gdal_vc7.zip ?  If
not, can someone email it to me please.

This file was sent to the Gdal-dev list on March 8, 2004 by Roger James.

I have been having some fundamental problems (gdalwarp works randomly during
development + MrSID causes exception on open()) since I started using MS
Visual Studio .NET 2003.

Maybe compiling GDAL as a visual studio project (i.e. gdal_vc7.zip ) would
help me find out what is going on.

- David Lugan