[Gdal-dev] Problems Linking with Stubs in the precompiled downloadable Win32 Binaries.

Fam. Pool marisap at telkomsa.net
Mon May 10 15:29:02 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm quite new to the GDAL world and sofar its gone quite smoothly - but
today I tried using OGR Style Tools and now I'm getting unresolved symbol
errors when linking the libs. Its just looks as tho something was left out
of the precompiled binaries. I'm going to try building the GDAL package from
scratch and see if the stubs the scripts generate solve the problem. Still,
I like doing things the easy way. If someone could verify the integrity of
the pre-compiled Win32 binaries that would be swell.

Thanks
Louis Pool.