[Gdal-dev] NLAPS Data Format

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed May 12 10:39:55 EDT 2004

Maciek Sieczka wrote:
> hi
>
> I have two TM data sets in an NDF (NLAPS Data Format)
> in general it's a format for following data types: MSS, TM, ETM+ and
> NLAPS_DEM
>
> is it supported in gdal? may it be?
>
> Maciek Sieczka

Maciek,

I have implemented NLAPS before (in a previous life before GDAL), and it isn't
a particularly difficult format.  But I have also had relatively little interest
in it.  I would suggest you file an enhancement request for it in bugzilla with
pointers to format documentation and sample datasets if possible.